This turmeric chai latte is sweet, warm, and soothing. The turmeric and honey combine perfectly for a superb taste experience! This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Turmeric Chai
- Pinch of turmeric
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Add tea leaves and honey to water and bring to a boil.
- Add the turmeric to the milk and boil separately.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Use a milk frother on the warm milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.