Sugar-Kissed Rose Latte
For many people, a latte is a perfect getaway from a hectic day. A flavorful and aromatic sweet rose latte made with Sugar-Kissed Rose Tea is sure to whisk you away from the day's troubles and into a rosy wonderland. This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Sugar-Kissed Rose Tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Bring the water and milk to a boil separately.
- Add tea leaves and sugar to water and steep for 5 minutes to make sweet tea.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Use a milk frother on the warm milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.