Rooibos Masala Chai Latte
This caffeine-free version of the iconic chai latte is the perfect treat for any time of day! This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Rooibos Masala Chai
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Add tea leaves and sugar to water and bring to a boil. Boil the milk separately.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Use a milk frother on the warm milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.