This chai latte is a modern take on classic masala chai. Strong Assam tea, warm and aromatic spices, and frothy milk make the perfect combination. This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Cochin Masala Chai
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Add tea leaves and sugar to water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, boil the milk separately.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Use a milk frother on the warm milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.