London Fog Latte
A London Fog Latte is a latte made with Earl Grey tea, sometimes with additional ingredients such as vanilla or lavender. Using our Cream Earl Grey Tea, making a London Fog Latte at home is simple and delicious! This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Cream Earl Grey Tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Bring the water and milk to a boil separately.
- Add tea leaves and sugar to water and steep for 5 minutes to make sweet tea.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Use a milk frother on the warm milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.