Many people know that rooibos tea is high in antioxidants and that it is a great caffeine-free option for tea lovers. But did you know that you can make moon milk with rooibos, too? With lavender, roses, and dried blueberries, Provence Rooibos Tea makes a soothing and flavorful nighttime blend.
What is Moon Milk?
Drinking a glass of warm milk before bed has been popular for generations, but the tradition is even older than many people realize - it dates back to ancient Ayurvedic practices. Today, many people add herbs, spices, and sweeteners to warm milk as a part of their nighttime routine, earning it the name "moon milk". Moon milk is extremely versatile - you can use either dairy or non-dairy milk and incorporate the herbs of your choice.
Ingredients (1 Cup)
- 1 tbsp Berry Lavender Bliss Rooibos
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp real maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Continue simmering on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Strain herbal tea, serve, and enjoy!