You've heard of the London Fog Latte, now meet the Dublin Fog Latte! Made with Irish Breakfast Tea instead of Earl Grey, its delightful malty flavor is a perfect morning pick-me-up!
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Irish Breakfast Tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- Splash of vanilla extract or vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Bring the water to a boil. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil separately.
- Add tea leaves, vanilla, and sugar to water and steep for 5 minutes to make sweet tea.
- Use a milk frother on milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Pour the tea into a cup, then carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.