Brilliant Blue Latte
With its bright blue hue and invigorating licorice and spearmint flavor, this latte is anything but ordinary! This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3 tsp Kali Indigo Tea
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, bring the milk and 1 tsp tea leaves to a boil separately.
- Add 2 tsp tea leaves and sugar to water and steep for 5 minutes to make sweet tea.
- Strain the tea into a cup, and strain the milk into a separate cup.
- Use a milk frother on the strained milk to create foam (This step is optional, but recommended).
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the tea.