Can't decide whether you want a chai latte or a matcha latte? Why not have both! ;) This recipe makes 1 large latte or 2 small lattes.
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tsp Bengal Chai Matcha
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- Warm the water until small bubbles form (do not boil).
- Boil the milk and sugar separately and froth with a milk frother to create foam.
- Using a whisk or chasen, combine the matcha and hot water.
- Add the matcha to your cup.
- Carefully pour the frothy milk over the matcha.