This sample pack brings together several herbal and black teas of the African continent. All teas are from farms that participate in the Ethical Tea Partnership.
Sample pack includes:
- Lion's Mane Tea: A strong, brisk black tea from Kenya's Changoi Estate (single origin). Wonderful with milk!
- Egyptian Chamomile Tea: A beautiful golden and floral chamomile from Egypt.
- Rooibos: A thick and rich premium Rooibos herbal tea from South Africa. Rooibos is known for its nutty and fruity taste and can be served with or without milk.
- Hibiscus Tea: A tart, deep-red herbal tea originating from Egypt. The flavor is sometimes compared to lemonade or cranberry juice. It is also used in some traditional Caribbean beverages, such as Jamaican sorrel.
- Luponde Tea: A smooth, malty black tea from Tanzania's Luponde Estate (single origin). May be enjoyed with or without milk.