Pan-African Sample Pack
This sample pack brings together several herbal and black teas of the African continent. All teas are from farms that participate in the Ethical Tea Partnership.
Sample pack includes:
- Lion's Mane Tea: A strong, brisk black tea from Kenya's Changoi Estate (single origin). Wonderful with milk!
- Egyptian Chamomile Tea: A beautiful golden and floral chamomile from Egypt.
- Rooibos: A thick and rich premium Rooibos herbal tea from South Africa. Rooibos is known for its nutty and fruity taste and can be served with or without milk.
- Hibiscus Tea: A tart, deep-red herbal tea originating from Egypt. The flavor is sometimes compared to lemonade or cranberry juice. It is also used in some traditional Caribbean beverages, such as Jamaican sorrel.
- Smooth Vibes Tea: A smooth, malty black tea from Tanzania's Luponde Estate (single origin). May be enjoyed with or without milk.